This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: FYI: Patch: gnu.java.net.protocol.jar.Handler
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: Guilhem Lavaux <guilhem at kaffe dot org>
- Cc: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:38:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: FYI: Patch: gnu.java.net.protocol.jar.Handler
- References: <email@example.com> <3FE33520.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 06:28:00PM +0100, Guilhem Lavaux wrote:
> Michael Koch wrote:
> >Hi list,
> >I commited the attached patch to merge gnu.java.net.protocol.jar.Handler
> >with classpath again. This also fixes one mauve testcase and gives room
> >for more fixes to jar URLs.
> I've already written something concerning Jar handlers and it appeared
> that sun is throwing an Error in the sub-handler if the jar URL is
> mispelled: it is then possible to throw an InvalidURLException (or
> something like that) in URL parsers when the URL is mispelled. To be
> able not to confuse things, I had overridden Error and throwed this
> "special" error in parseUrl.
> Unfortunately, the patch didn't come to classpath's CVS ...
Can you send me the patch for testing and probably commiting to libgcj
while classpath CVS is still down ?