This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: FYI: Patch: gnu.java.net.protocol.jar.Handler
- From: Guilhem Lavaux <guilhem at kaffe dot org>
- To: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:28:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: FYI: Patch: gnu.java.net.protocol.jar.Handler
- References: <email@example.com>
Michael Koch wrote:
Hi list,I've already written something concerning Jar handlers and it appeared
that sun is throwing an Error in the sub-handler if the jar URL is
mispelled: it is then possible to throw an InvalidURLException (or
something like that) in URL parsers when the URL is mispelled. To be
able not to confuse things, I had overridden Error and throwed this
"special" error in parseUrl.
I commited the attached patch to merge gnu.java.net.protocol.jar.Handler with
classpath again. This also fixes one mauve testcase and gives room for more
fixes to jar URLs.
Unfortunately, the patch didn't come to classpath's CVS ...