This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] [MinGW]: natSelectorImplWin32.cc Overhaul for interruptible select()
- From: Mohan Embar <gnustuff at thisiscool dot com>
- To: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:01:12 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [MinGW]: natSelectorImplWin32.cc Overhaul for interruptible select()
- Reply-to: gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
>This patch overhauls implSelect() in natSelectorImplWin32.cc to
>support thread interruption. I completely removed _Jv_select()
>from the MinGW port and rewrote implSelect() to use
>WSAWaitForMultipleEvents as well as the current thread's
>interrupt event to test for thread interruption. In doing so,
>I needed to change WSAEventWrapper in win32.h/.cc
>to add a default constructor needed for the array of
>wrappers in implSelect().
I checked this in too.