This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH]: Improve management of object references
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCJ Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 12 Dec 2003 17:00:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Improve management of object references
- References: <3FDA1B29.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Fernando" == Fernando Nasser <email@example.com> writes:
Fernando> This patch prevent that JNI global references be left behind
Fernando> after a widget destruction, preventing garbage collection
Fernando> and also eliminates small (pointer size) memory leaks.
Looks good, please commit. Thanks for doing this, it sure looks like