This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix for 'paste'
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCJ Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 08 Dec 2003 15:10:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix for 'paste'
- References: <3FD4F434.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
Fernando> This patch fixes it by returning the object accordingly to the
Fernando> DataFlavor specified by the caller.
I forgot to mention: the best thing in a case like this, where the
docs are confusing, is to try it out on the Sun JDK and see what