This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] AWT List Mouse Events Fix
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 01 Dec 2003 12:58:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] AWT List Mouse Events Fix
- References: <3FC7BE8A.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Fernando" == Fernando Nasser <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Fernando> This patch allow AWT List widgets to get mouse events.
FYI, ChangeLog entries are needed at patch-submission time.
This patch looks fine to me, as much as I understand it. I think it
would be good if Graydon or Tom Fitzsimmons started looking at AWT
patches... it's been a while since I worked on the peers, and a patch
to change event handling is really outside what I know about.
BTW, if you don't have a savannah.gnu.org account, now would be a
good time to make one :-). We can get Mark to enable the account so
that checkins are simpler all around...