This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Removing old GTK CNI peers
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Thomas Fitzsimmons <fitzsim at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCJ Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 01 Dec 2003 11:04:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: Removing old GTK CNI peers
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Tom" == Thomas Fitzsimmons <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> I would like to remove the old GTK CNI peer code from
Tom> gnu/awt/gtk. Its presence confuses new AWT hackers.
Tom> Any objections?
Please go ahead. It hasn't been worked on in a long time. We can
always resurrect it if we feel the need.