This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] for Review: Fix for PR java/12548
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, GCJ Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 24 Nov 2003 10:22:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] for Review: Fix for PR java/12548
- References: <B9OKUQGBBADASP71PMMIPLWSTPZWWV3.3fc0dc7f@p733>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Mohan" == Mohan Embar <email@example.com> writes:
Mohan> PR java/12548
Mohan> * resource.c (write_resource_constructor): append
Mohan> "_resource" to constructor identifier name.
I think this is fine, except that as Jeff noted the indentation is
incorrect, and also `concat' returns a malloc()d string which must be
freed. Please fix these two problems.