This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] swing frame fixes
- From: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- To: Sascha Brawer <brawer at dandelis dot ch>
- Cc: GNU Classpath <classpath at gnu dot org>, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, graydon hoare <graydon at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:16:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] swing frame fixes
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 05:04:32PM +0100, Sascha Brawer wrote:
> Hi Graydon,
> >this patch implements JLayeredPane and makes some minor adjustments to
> >JFrame and JRootPane.
> Thanks for having written some documentation for the class! Just a
> suggestion: Please separate paragraphs by <p> tags. Also, it IMHO would
> be better to describe attributes like "position" with the respective
> methods (e.g., getPosition), but this may be a matter of personal taste.
Why adding stupid <p> ? Doesnt javadoc/gcjdoc add them automatically ?
If javadoc does and gcjdoc doesnt we should fix the bug in gcjdoc and
not use workarounds.