This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: FYI: jacks update
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC libjava patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 17:06:45 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Patch: FYI: jacks update
On 8 Nov 2003, Tom Tromey wrote:
> My nightly build revealed a few new jacks passes. I'm checking in
> this update. I didn't look to see what changes fixed these failures.
Cool, this is consistent with the 5 XPASSes I'm getting. You beat me to
the patch. For future, I guess xfail removal is preapproved?