This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: java.net.URLStreamHandler
- From: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at mckinlay dot net dot nz>
- To: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:39:35 +1300
- Subject: Re: Patch: java.net.URLStreamHandler
- References: <E1AEYEM-0000HOfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 29, 2003, at 8:11 AM, Michael Koch wrote:
The attached patch fixes a mauve failure. JDK prints the port number
if it was present in the URL spec, even if its equal to the default
This patch fixes this.
Please review and comment.
Looks fine to me - but you should also remove the comment above this
code, which will now be incorrect.