This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Fixing 10746 in GCC 3.3
- From: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at mckinlay dot net dot nz>
- To: Øyvind Harboe <oyvind dot harboe at zylin dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 11:15:47 +1300
- Subject: Re: Fixing 10746 in GCC 3.3
- References: <1066165113.3376.7.camel@famine>
On Oct 15, 2003, at 9:58 AM, Øyvind Harboe wrote:
Has anyone made any attempts to port this fix to GCC 3.3?
Its a bit more than I'm tempted to take on.
It ought to be fairly simple to just drop the whole boehm-gc tree from
CVS into GCC 3.3 if you need it - AFAIK there havn't been any changes
to the libjava->GC interface between 3.3 and 3.4. I don't think anyone
is planning to put it into the GCC 3.3 CVS tree - development is
focused on 3.4 now.