This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: fix libjava http be more compliant
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Taras <taras dot judge at shaw dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 13 Oct 2003 15:57:11 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch: fix libjava http be more compliant
- References: <3F8AE09A.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Taras" == Taras <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Taras> This is a patch to fix bug libgcj/12592
Looks good to me, I'm checking it in.
BTW it is a little easier to apply patches if you provide a ChangeLog
entry and make the diff either from the top-level or from the libjava