This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: FYI: ClassLoader fix
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at mckinlay dot net dot nz>
- Cc: GCC libjava patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 09 Oct 2003 17:06:33 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch: FYI: ClassLoader fix
- References: <6360D51A-F52B-11D7-8390-003065F97F7C@mckinlay.net.nz>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>> * prims.cc (_Jv_RunMain): Initialize ClassLoader.
Bryce> This should be done in _Jv_CreateJavaVM shouldn't it? _Jv_RunMain
Bryce> doesn't get called if libgcj is started by invocation.
Probably. I'll look into this.