This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: Eliminate GTK peer compiler warnings
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Thomas Fitzsimmons <fitzsim at redhat dot com>
- Cc: classpath at gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 07 Oct 2003 20:01:14 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch: Eliminate GTK peer compiler warnings
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Tom" == Thomas Fitzsimmons <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> This patch flags these parameters as "unused" using GCC's __attribute__
Tom> extension. It provides a fall-back for compilers that don't support
Tom> attributes. The patch also contains fixes that eliminate all other
Tom> compiler warnings in the GTK peers.
Tom> Any objections?
Looks great to me.