This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [Patch] java PR 12734
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Ralph Loader <suckfish at ihug dot co dot nz>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 15:06:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch] java PR 12734
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
Ralph Loader writes:
> > It cleans up qualify_ambiguous_name in java/parse.y a bit. It could be
> > cleaned up even more, but I stopped when I could no longer get it to
> > cause ICEs.
> I took another look at the function and cleaned it up even more. All
> the unnecessary digging down through the syntax tree, that was causing
> problems, is now gone. Amended patch below.
> Passes make check (with jacks) with no regressions.
I think this is OK, but please post it to gcc-patches.