This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
memory leak in 3.3?
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Jacob Gladish <gladish at spinnakernet dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 15:55:22 +0100
- Subject: memory leak in 3.3?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jacob Gladish writes:
> While trying to reproduce a problem I've been seeing in 3.1, I decided
> to run my test program under 3.3 to see if this is something already
> fixed and have noticed that the memory size has grow to be 825 megs over
> the past 17 hours and appears to be continually growing. I searched the
> bug database and there does not appear to be anything under memory leaks
> for 3.3.
This one is related to exceptions: