This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: FYI: Patch: java.net.JarURLConnection
- From: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at mckinlay dot net dot nz>
- To: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:18:27 +1200
- Subject: Re: FYI: Patch: java.net.JarURLConnection
On Monday, Sep 22, 2003, at 17:50 Pacific/Auckland, Michael Koch wrote:
I wrote a little patch to merge java.net.JarURLConnection more with
classpath and to make it more error prone. Patch attached.
More error prone? I think you mean "less error prone", right? ;-)
2003-09-22 Michael Koch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(JarURLConnection): Modifed code to match classpath more, fixed
(getCertificates): Made it more error prone.
Just a "nit" - ChangeLog entries should summarise what changes you
made, not just why you made them. So this should read something like:
(getCertificates): Check for null JarEntry.