This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] acconfig.h cleanup
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 11 Sep 2003 09:16:40 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] acconfig.h cleanup
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Koch <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Michael> On the way to autoconf 2.57/automake 1.7 I cleaned up acconfig.h. I
Michael> moved all the descriptions into the according AC_DEFINE macros in
Michael> confgure.in. All the descriptions get now included into
Michael> include/config.h.in when running autoheader2.13. configure dont needs
Michael> to be regenerated, its the same as before. Complete build went fine.
Michael> Ok for commit ?
Yes, definitely. Thanks for doing this.
I imagine the ssize_t define will be able to be removed after we
upgrade to 2.57.