This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove configure stuff for broken g++
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 10 Sep 2003 12:15:20 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove configure stuff for broken g++
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Koch <email@example.com> writes:
Michael> while taking a look at libjava/configure.in I saw a workaround for a
Michael> bug in g++ from the year 2000. I think this is fixed now. I wrote a
Michael> patch to remove this workaround.
Michael> Ok for commit ?
Ok, thanks. BTW, the general rule is not to post diffs against
configure and Makefile.in. I usually just edit those parts out of my
This code was already strange since __NO_MATH_INLINES doesn't actually
seem to be used in the source.