This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: boehm-gc: win32 getenv support, Tru64 cleanup
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: "Boehm, Hans" <hans_boehm at hp dot com>
- Cc: "'java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, 'Øyvind Harboe' <oyvind dot harboe at zylin dot com>, "'Hans dot Boehm at hp dot com'" <Hans dot Boehm at hp dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 18:15:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: boehm-gc: win32 getenv support, Tru64 cleanup
On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Boehm, Hans wrote:
> The attempt to generate this patch pointed out that I had some OSF1/Tru64
> configury stuff in my tree that apparently was never checked into CVS.
The GC_OSF1_THREADS bits? I thought we got those at the last import: