This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
- From: Jacob Gladish <gladish at spinnakernet dot com>
- To: GCJ Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 04 Sep 2003 16:28:01 -0400
- Subject: deadlock detection
- Organization: Spinnaker Networks
Does anyone know of any feature in the current vm or furtur plans for
the vm to support any type of deadlock detection? This is probably more
along the lines of development, but I thought someone may have done
something in the form of a patch.