This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Mohan's Outstanding Patches
- From: Mohan Embar <gnustuff at thisiscool dot com>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, cgf at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:10:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: Mohan's Outstanding Patches
- Reply-to: gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
>I was just looking at coding style type stuff. I can't really comment
>on the Windows-specific bits.
I feel okay about the Windows-specific bits - things are definitely
better than before. Also Ranjit gave this a thumbs-up.
>I've sort of lost track of who is approving Windows patches :-). If
>it is you (or nobody in particular), then by all means, go for it.
>Let's also update MAINTAINERS to reflect this info.
I'm going to check this in. In the past, you "approved" and checked
in Ranjit's patches. I need approval from someone to check in
my stuff, and you're the only person that comes to mind.
Christopher Faylor is listed in MAINTAINERS as the windows,
cygwin, mingw maintainer, but I'm not going to change anything
in MAINTAINERS unless one of you higher ups tells me exactly
what to do.