This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: PATCH: xlib double-buffering support
- From: graydon hoare <graydon at redhat dot com>
- To: "Scott Gilbertson" <scottg at mantatest dot com>
- Cc: <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 22 Aug 2003 16:48:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: xlib double-buffering support
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
"Scott Gilbertson" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> It's mostly confined to the xlib peer code, but also includes changes to
> gnu/awt/j2d/IntegerGraphicsState.java and java/awt/Component.java
> BTW I think Graydon's stuff relies on it (see
relies on the Component.java portion, yeah. doesn't know anything
about the j2d/* or xlib/* stuff.