This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: java/lang/natRuntime.cc
- From: Mohan Embar <gnustuff at thisiscool dot com>
- To: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 07:29:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: Patch: java/lang/natRuntime.cc
- Reply-to: gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
>> On Windows, this might be the "bin" folder (or maybe not,
>> depending on where the Win32 GCJ distributor decides to
>> put the DLLs).
>This file has many FIXMEs asking if this works on windows. I think we
>should commit this patch and then split this file into a POSIX and a
Hmm. What if instead of forking the code for Win32 each time, someone came
up with some sort of Win32 POSIX emulation layer?
(Ducks to avoid flying tomato.)