This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: KeyEvent generation
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Thomas Fitzsimmons <fitzsim at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 04 Aug 2003 16:17:44 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch: KeyEvent generation
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Tom" == Thomas Fitzsimmons <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> This patch improves gtk peer KeyEvent generation, and KeyEvent's
Tom> paramString method. With this patch, libgcj generates key event output
Tom> that matches the output generated by Sun's JVM. It was tested on a US
Tom> Please review and comment.
Looks great, thanks.