This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: Embedding windows into native apps
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 24 Jul 2003 07:11:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch: Embedding windows into native apps
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Koch <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Michael> Thomas Fitzsimmons (with some bad touch from me) wrote a
Michael> really nice patch to support embedding AWT windows into
Michael> native apps. Currently only the GTK peer supports this
Michael> feature. The patch is attached.
Michael> +2003-07-23 Michael Koch <email@example.com>
FYI, if two people worked on a patch, we'll credit them both in the
ChangeLog entry. Look through ChangeLog for an example of this.