This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Fix typos
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Matt Kraai <kraai at alumni dot cmu dot edu>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 11 Jul 2003 12:18:06 -0600
- Subject: Re: Fix typos
- References: <20030710032004.GE9193@ftbfs.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Matt" == Matt Kraai <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Matt> The following patch fixes two misspellings and removes an extra
Matt> line in libjava.
Matt> OK to commit?
I've checked this in on the trunk and the 3.3 branch.
I've also put the InputContext patch into Classpath.