This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch SharedLibLoader new exception and library path termination
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Steve Pribyl <steve at netfuel dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 07 Jul 2003 21:50:50 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch SharedLibLoader new exception and library path termination
- References: <3F09DE5F.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
Steve> Hey guy here is my first patch, If I mung up this submission
Steve> please let me know what I really need to do.
This patch looks fine. The only thing you're missing is a ChangeLog
entry. Could you write one? That would be easiest. Otherwise, I'll
try to get to it tomorrow.
I think this is ok for the 3.3 branch as well. As far as I can tell
it won't affect binary compatibility.