This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Mauve, inner classes and dejagnu magic
- From: Ulrich Weigand <weigand at immd1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>
- To: mark at klomp dot org (Mark Wielaard)
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, weigand at immd1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de (Ulrich Weigand), java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 18:36:01 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: Mauve, inner classes and dejagnu magic
Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Sorry didn't know that. runtest --version:
> Expect version is 5.37.2
> Tcl version is 8.3
> Framework version is 1.4.2.x
Hmm, I have this version:
Expect version is 5.26
Tcl version is 8.0
Framework version is 1.3.1
which is what I got from
as the 'recommended' version to use with the GCC test suite ...
> How does the following look? I am running a complete check with the
> above setup now.
That one works for me, thanks.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand