This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 8.4 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Iain Sandoe <idsandoe at googlemail dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 20:19:24 +0000
- Subject: Re: GCC 8.4 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- References: <20200226221812.GY2155@tucnak>
Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com> wrote:
The first release candidate for GCC 8.4 is available from
and shortly its mirrors. It has been generated from git commit
I have built and tested this revision on
x86_64-darwin10 .. 19
test results look nominal - despite recent work there’s still quite a
way to go especially with the sanitizer output.
I have so far bootstrapped and tested the release candidate on
x86_64-linux and i686-linux. Please test it and report any issues to
If all goes well, I'd like to release 8.4 on Wednesday, March 4th.