This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 8.4 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: William Seurer <seurer at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 14:31:21 -0600
- Subject: Re: GCC 8.4 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- References: <20200226221812.GY2155@tucnak>
I bootstrapped and tested on power 7 and power 8 BE and on power 8 and
power 9 LE and saw nothing untoward.
On 2/26/20 4:18 PM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
The first release candidate for GCC 8.4 is available from
and shortly its mirrors. It has been generated from git commit
I have so far bootstrapped and tested the release candidate on
x86_64-linux and i686-linux. Please test it and report any issues to
If all goes well, I'd like to release 8.4 on Wednesday, March 4th.