This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AArch64] Backporting -moutline-atomics to gcc 9.x and 8.x
- From: Kyrill Tkachov <kyrylo dot tkachov at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: "Pop, Sebastian" <spop at amazon dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "richard dot henderson at linaro dot org" <richard dot henderson at linaro dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 18:03:09 +0000
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Backporting -moutline-atomics to gcc 9.x and 8.x
- References: <DEDBE6CA-4163-4B27-BC3B-D993407813E5@amazon.com>
On 2/27/20 4:53 PM, Pop, Sebastian wrote:
is somebody already working on backporting -moutline-atomics to gcc
8.x and 9.x branches?
I'm not aware of such work going on.