This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC Bugzilla (and other) timeouts
- From: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at elastic dot org>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>, Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>, overseers at sourceware dot org, gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 10:08:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC Bugzilla (and other) timeouts
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAH6eHdRu90P4ocF64Rv6aRQQWR1aA-DZPz=w_o4EaMyaZCxSuA@mail.gmail.com> <CADzB+2nyVKGXWo-gYvcxM_OUkF0b5YqyowDobb711=bza_UTUA@mail.gmail.com>
> > Bugzilla and httpd are very slow, but I haven't had any git timeouts.
> > If you're using anonymous access that gets throttled more aggressively
> > than authenticated access (using git+ssh:// for the protocol).
Yeah, we're aware of reduced performance lately. Suspecting one disk
is on the fritz, which doesn't help. The switchover to the new server
can't happen soon enough - next week or two.