This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Bieniasz Leslaw <nbbienia at cyf-kr dot edu dot pl>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 11:55:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: libquadmath
- References: <email@example.com> <AB365C90-088E-40B1-8728-80207E5926F9@gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> The following works for me:
>> __float128 *x = calloc(sizeof(__float128), 8);
> Well, this does not work for me. The code compiles, but during execution
> the program crashes in this place.
You will need to investigate the crash in detail, then. Maybe it is due to memory alignment, and you could use aligned_alloc() instead?