Re: Request for better syntax checking in lang.opt

Hi Martin,

I was able to write a sanity check for these kind of issues, but it does
not resolve all similar issues for other keywords. It's not easy to do it.

Having looked at the origina awk code, I agree.  Maybe, in the long
term, a lex/yacc grammar with a monolithic C program to write out
the headers wold be more suitable.

Having said that, I think what you did is already quite valuable
and will save some gcc developers from a few prmature grey hairs :-)

So, I would recommend to commit as is.  Sanity checks do not have
to be perfect.

Thanks for taking this on!

Regards

	Thomas