This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Is ther document that describes how the "braching/fixing" on releases is done
- From: Dennis Luehring <dl dot soluz at gmx dot net>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 18:19:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: Is ther document that describes how the "braching/fixing" on releases is done
- References: <email@example.com> <CAGWvny=nvrm1=sVq=1RjXP12bkQJiWjLFRggoknM8_LE91eMVw@mail.gmail.com>
Am 16.02.2020 um 18:03 schrieb David Edelsohn:
any idea how to reintegrate (many) changes from a release/6.3.0 branch
back into mainline?
is there a tag or something where mainline was for short time in sync