This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[VERY URGENT] GNU ideas for GSOC 2020
- From: jemarch at gnu dot org (Jose E. Marchesi)
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 19:58:50 +0100
- Subject: [VERY URGENT] GNU ideas for GSOC 2020
Once again, we are applying as a mentoring organization for GSOC 2020.
At this point, we need to populate our ideas page with projects .
This should be done before this Thursday (yes tomorrow). So, if you
want your GNU package to participate in GSOC, please send us your ideas
to email@example.com ASAP!
For each project idea, we need:
- Name of the GNU program.
Example: GNU poke.
- Summary of the project/idea.
Example: DWARF to Poke translator
- Little paragraph explaining the project/idea.
- Skills required.
Example: Good knowledge of DWARF, C programming.
- Contact address for interested students.
If you have an external page where you are documenting your ideas, then
please send us the URL so we can list it in the main page.
Sorry for the late notice!
And thanks! :)
PS: Note this list of projects don't have to be exhaustive, and we can
always expand it afterwards, but they are needed for Google to
consider whether accepting the org.