Re: Git ChangeLog policy for GCC Testsuite inquiry

Jason> I omit ChangeLogs by adding ':!*/ChangeLog' to the end of the git
Jason> send-email command.  I don't remember where I found that incantation.

Cool, I did not know about this.

FWIW if you have the ChangeLog merger available, it's actually more
convenient if the patch includes the ChangeLog, because then applying it
with "git am" does the right thing.  Without this you have to edit the
ChangeLogs by hand instead.

Tom