This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC GSoC 2020: Call for mentors and project ideas
- From: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- To: Martin Jambor <mjambor at suse dot cz>, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gfortran mailing list <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 16:30:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC GSoC 2020: Call for mentors and project ideas
- References: <email@example.com>
On 1/15/20 11:45 PM, Martin Jambor wrote:
Therefore, first and foremost, I would like to ask all (moderately)
seasoned GCC contributors to consider mentoring a student this year and
ideally also come up with a project that they would like to lead. I'm
collecting proposal on our wiki page
@David would you be interested in a analyzer topics? Seems to me
ideal for newcomers to come up with a static analyzer check?