This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GNU Tools Cauldron 2020
- From: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libc-announce at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org, cgen at sourceware dot org, dejagnu at gnu dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org, newlib at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Joel Brobecker <brobecke at adacore dot com>, Pamela Trevino <trevino at adacore dot com>, Juliana Silva <silva at adacore dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 19:19:47 +0100
- Subject: GNU Tools Cauldron 2020
We are pleased to invite you all to the next GNU Tools Cauldron,
taking place in Paris on June 12-14, 2020.
As for the previous instances, we have setup a wiki page for
The conference is free to attend, registration in advance is required.
To send abstracts or ask administrative questions, please email to
tools-cauldron-admin AT googlegroups.com.
To register, please fill out the following form:
If unable to use this form, please visit the Wiki page above for
alternative instructions on how to register.
The Cauldron is organized by a group of volunteers. We are keen to
add some more people so others can stand down. If you'd like to be
part of that organizing committee, please email the same address.
This announcement is being sent to the main mailing list of the
following groups: GCC, GDB, binutils, CGEN, DejaGnu, newlib and glibc.
Please feel free to share with other groups as appropriate.