This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] wwwdocs: document scripts to access personal and vendor spaces
- From: "Richard Earnshaw (lists)" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 16:23:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] wwwdocs: document scripts to access personal and vendor spaces
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 21/01/2020 18:58, Richard Earnshaw (lists) wrote:
This patch documents some of the scripts that I've published for
managing the personal and vendor spaces on the server. It also covers
some of the other features that those scripts enable, so that it's all
in one place. This is a complete rewrite of the material I had written
previously since before we did not have these scripts to make use of.
I've not filled in the documentation for gcc-descr and gcc-undescr,
Jakub has agreed to provide that at a later date.
I've pushed this. I think it's better to have this in than nothing at
all. We can iterate on it as required.