This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 1-800-GIT-HELP question
- From: Gaius Mulley <gaiusmod2 at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 11:20:44 +0000
- Subject: Re: 1-800-GIT-HELP question
- References: <email@example.com> <CA+=Sn1mRn8vfVPRfe9tRGPbnrKOHyHfyCainF6U36Hb18xUrqA@mail.gmail.com>
Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> One thing which you could do is kinda of what glibc did when they
> merged glibc and glibc-ports.
> Really it would useful if you get GM2 into the base sources of gcc
> instead for GCC 11 :).
yes indeed this is a huge priority for gm2 - all the big issues are
resolved now (licensing/gpl3/!libpth). So I'm really hoping this can be