Re: Do we want to add -fsanitize=function?

On 1/14/20 3:00 PM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
But then the compiler should just fail if you mix the two, rather than
emitting something that doesn't work at all.
Or better fix the design, so that it can grok an endbr64 together with
the following jump as another magic.

Sure. One can make an error when these 2 options are mixed together.
So the question still remains opened, do we want to implement the
sanitizer feature?

Martin