Re: git conversion in progress

Hi Martin,
  It does not for me
(something about public key rejected), but then I am a complete novice
at using git, so I am more or less doing vodoo git here.

Please paste the error message you face?

Currently, gcc.gnu.org is totally under water, even accessing the
wiki leads to a timeout, so I can't read the wiki on what to do.

I will try again in a few hours.

Hm... I just hope this is a one-time effect, and isn't an indication
that git uses much more resources, server-side, so the current
infrastructure is not up to the task.  Is git that much more
resource hungry than svn? Or is this unrelated?

Regards

	Thomas