Option processing question

I'm writing an LTO optimization that requires "-flto-partition=one" How can I make
sure that this is the case? I've spent hours greping the code and the Internals Doc is
worth less than nothing for something like this. If you have an answer or even
I good idea of where to look please let me know. Note, for an normal "-fbalh" there's
a flag_blah that I could look at but for this there seems to be zip, nil, diddly squat, etc.

Many thanks,

Gary