Re: GCC Git hooks

One further change I've made for the GCC hooks: rejecting commits whose
commit message's first line looks like a ChangeLog header (matches the
regular expression '[0-9]{4}-[0-9]{2}-[0-9]{2} .*<.*@.*>').  That should
help avoid people's habits writing such commit messages carrying over into
commits made to git.  That feels like a reasonably generic check that
might be reasonable to do in general without needing a configuration
option, though I suppose it's only generic to repositories that have
contributors who are used to GNU ChangeLog format.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com