Re: Proposal for the transition timetable for the move to GIT

On 1/10/20 1:53 PM, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
On 1/10/20 6:38 AM, Richard Biener wrote:

So I don't see any clear dissent and most folks just want to get this
done.

Just to chime in I also just want to get it done (well, I can handle
SVN as well :P).
I trust Joseph, too, but then from my POV anything not worse than the current
mirror works for me.  Thanks to Maxim anyway for all the work - without that
we'd not switch in 10 other years...

Joseph's conversion please

+ 1

I would like to thank to all people involved in the GIT conversion!

Martin

nathan