Re: GIT conversion: question about tags & release branches

Martin Liška <mliska@suse.cz>:
> > Anyway, please check Joseph's next candidate to see if this shows what you expect -- I think it should be out later today.
>
> I'll check it once it's published.

Everybody: time is growing short before the final conversion, so if you
see anything that looks wrong or anomalous please send up a rocket
*immediately*.  The faster you let us know, the more likely  it is we'll
be able to nip in with a fix while that is still possible.