This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Executable file
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: lindorx <lindorx at 163 dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 10:42:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: Executable file
- References: <69bb7c89.4782.16f0e8a8183.Coremail.email@example.com>
On Mon, 16 Dec 2019 at 11:49, lindorx <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:> I want
to know how to cpmpile the specified executable format with GCC. I
use GCC on the Windows platform.But I want to compile the ELF format
You need a cross compiler.
But this is the wrong mailing list for your question. Please use the
gcc-help list instead.